July 13, 2020
COVID-19 Update: We’re still open… help us stay open
Newport Junction Chiropractic is still open and your assistance will help us stay open.
The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve in Victoria and the health and safety of you, our staff and our collective families remains our utmost priority.
In line with the Stage 3: Stay at Home restrictions for the Melbourne Metropolitan area and Mitchell Shire, Chiropractic is an essential primary healthcare service. Visits to us are included as one of the four reasons you are permitted to leave your home during this time.
However, we can only help everyone as long as everyone helps us…
As referenced by the chief medical officer, it is advisable in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained to wear a mask. Your Chiropractic treatment is not something that can be done at a distance, so we highly advise clients to bring and wear their own masks. We will be temperature testing, and asking everyone use hand sanitiser upon entry to the clinic.
We kindly ask that you call the clinic on 93995859, to re-schedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, or are required to self-isolate whilst awaiting the results of a COVID test.
Some Gentle Reminders:
- We respectfully ask that only the scheduled patient enters the clinic. This recommendation does not apply to parents attending with minors. Should you need to bring children with you to your appointment, please call ahead so we can arrange a time with minimal overlap with other patients.
- Extra seating has been made available on the verandah, should you prefer to wait outside
- Should you be running late to your appointment, please ring ahead. We may require you to reschedule to another time to minimise overlap between patients.
- Please call the clinic 24 hours in advance if you’re unable to make your appointment. This simple courtesy not only helps us, but helps those that might need emergency appointments. Appointments missed may incur a fee.
- If you are working from home we ask that you make, or move, your appointments away from our peak times. If you can schedule between 10am& before 5pm it’s greatly appreciated
We will continue to monitor the situation and will update clients when necessary. Keep an eye on our website and Facebook page where we will continue to keep you informed as further updates become available.
Take care and thank you for your continued support